Step 1: Register here for survey l Step 2: click here to login.
Forbes: State-by-State, Top Women, Millennials
Working Mother cover story
Local pubs (San Fran Business Times, Atlanta, Boston, etc.)
Encore at Wynn Resorts
March 15-17, 2017
An invitation-only event for America’s most elite Wealth Advisors and industry leaders.
– The top Advisors, IBDs, RIAs & industry leaders.
– Keynote: Steve Forbes
– Marc Lasry — Avenue Capital
– Jamie Dinan — York Capital
– Rick Rieder — Blackrock
– Jeremy Siegel — Prof. Wharton School of Bus.
– Howard Marks — Oaktree
– Joel Greenblatt — Gotham
– Brian Wesbury — Chief Economist, First Trust Advisors
– Gary Kaminsky — Co-Host Wall Street Week, Contributor to Fox Business & News
More to be announced soon.
…plus the highest rated Advisors and RIAs sharing best practices.
For more information please contact us or go to Forbes Conferences.
Wednesday: Cocktails & Dinner gala begin at 5pm
Thursday: Full day of programming & cocktails/dine-arounds
Friday: Programming until noon
Forbes features SHOOK’s 2016 Top Philanthropic Givers Ranking — Click Here.
INTEGRITY | HONOR | COMMITMENT
SHOOK Research™ recognizes the most outstanding financial advisors in the business – each of whom represent the highest levels of ethical standards, professionalism and success in the business.
– R.J. Shook, Founder & President; and Founder & Former President of Winner’s Circle
We honor SHOOK advisors because they honor their clients…
Magazine (7 million readers)
Forbes.com (70 million monthly visitors)
– Top-100 (Feature Story: Aug 23; avail online)
– Millennials (March/April)
– Top-100 Women (Feb)
– State-by-State (Q2)
Working Mother Magazine
– Top-100 Mothers (Q2)
San Francisco Business Times (’17)
Atlanta Business Chronicle (’17)
Boston Business Journal (’17)
South Florida Business Journal (’17)
In the Industry…
To promote best practices.
To raise professional standards.
To the Investing Public…
To promote the value of advice.
Help investors find the right advisor.
Why we chose Forbes…click here to compare to WSJ, Fortune & other pubs.
* SHOOK is completely independent and objective and does not receive compensation from financial advisors, their firms or the media in exchange for ranking purposes.
** We believe in ranking the “role models” of the industry. To find them, SHOOK Research provides the deepest due diligence on Financial Advisors anywhere–we spend months evaluating each Advisor, including meeting with advisors in person as if we’re prospective investors.