Deadline: Open for State-by-State & Top Women (use 6/30 data)
tickets available here / Details here
Forbes/SHOOK Top Next-Gen Wealth Advisors Event
The celebration begins with our Sunday night music fest — OCT. 1
- Investing Legends: Ray Dalio (Bridgewater), Paul Tudor Jones (Tudor Group).
- Top Advisors from our Forbes Next-Gen ranking.
- America’s Top Advisors & RIAs–including #1.
- Take over Boston with 7,000 Millennials — epic Pub Crawl — MONDAY NIGHT
Forbes/SHOOK Top Advisor Summit 2018
Bellagio, Las Vegas
Sold out/oversubscribed in less than 3 weeks. (Click here for agenda)
Forbes survey: 94% of attendees rated us “Best event”
Coverage by CNBC & Forbes
– “Best industry event ever!”
– “By far my favorite conference”
– “Best speakers”
– “I’m definitely coming back next year”
– “…a notebook full of ideas!”
– “Best industry insights I’ve heard at a conference”
– “All-time favorite event I’ve ever gone to”
– “Thank you Forbes & Shook…a game-changer”
– Keynote: Steve Forbes
– R.J. Shook — Founder, President, SHOOK Research
– Marc Lasry — Avenue Capital
– Jamie Dinan — York Capital
– Rick Rieder — Blackrock
– Anthony Scaramucci — Senior Advisor to the President of the United States
– Howard Marks — Oaktree
– Joel Greenblatt — Gotham
– Brian Wesbury — Chief Economist, First Trust Advisors
– Gary Kaminsky — Co-Host Wall Street Week, Contributor to Fox Business & News
– …plus the highest rated Advisors and RIAs sharing best practices.
Forbes features SHOOK’s 2016 Top Philanthropic Givers Ranking — Click Here.
INTEGRITY | HONOR | COMMITMENT
SHOOK Research™ recognizes the most outstanding financial advisors in the business – each of whom represent the highest levels of ethical standards, professionalism and success in the business.
– R.J. Shook, Founder & President; and Founder & Former President of Winner’s Circle
We honor SHOOK advisors because they honor their clients…
Magazine (7 million readers)
Forbes.com (70 million monthly visitors)
– Top-100 (Feature Story: Sept.; avail online)
– Millennials (July 25)
– Top-100 Women (Feb 28)
– State-by-State (January)
Working Mother Magazine
– Top Mothers (Oct/Nov)
San Francisco Business Times
Atlanta Business Chronicle
Boston Business Journal
South Florida Business Journal
In the Industry…
To promote best practices.
To raise professional standards.
To the Investing Public…
To promote the value of advice.
Help investors find the right advisor.
Why we chose Forbes…click here to compare to WSJ, Fortune & other pubs.
* SHOOK is completely independent and objective and does not receive compensation from financial advisors, their firms or the media in exchange for ranking purposes.
** We believe in ranking the “role models” of the industry. To find them, SHOOK Research provides the deepest due diligence on Financial Advisors anywhere–we spend months evaluating each Advisor, including meeting with advisors in person as if we’re prospective investors.