Seeking to constantly raise professional standards and to propagate best practices, SHOOK events provide the ideal setting for the best Wealth Advisors & industry leaders to share their ideas.
Forbes/SHOOK Top Millennials Event
Opening night entertainment: Zedd and others to be announced.
- Investing Legends: Ray Dalio (Bridgewater), Paul Tudor Jones (Tudor Group).
- The Rising Stars, as identified in our Forbes/SHOOK M ranking.
- America’s Top Advisors & RIAs–including #1.
- Take over Boston with 7,000 Millennials–epic Pub Crawl.
Encore at Wynn Resorts
March 15-17, 2017
Thank you for joining us in Vegas!!
Sold out/oversubscribed in less than 3 weeks.
Forbes survey: 94% gave us their highest rating.
Coverage by CNBC & Forbes
– “Best industry event ever!”
– “By far my favorite conference”
– “Best speakers”
– “I’m definitely coming back next year”
– “…a notebook full of ideas!”
– “Best industry insights I’ve heard at a conference”
– “By far my favorite conference!”
– “All-time favorite event I’ve ever gone to”
– “Thank you Forbes & Shook…a game-changer”
– Keynote: Steve Forbes
– R.J. Shook — Founder, President, SHOOK Research
– Marc Lasry — Avenue Capital
– Jamie Dinan — York Capital
– Rick Rieder — Blackrock
– Anthony Scaramucci — Senior Advisor to the President of the United States
– Howard Marks — Oaktree
– Joel Greenblatt — Gotham
– Brian Wesbury — Chief Economist, First Trust Advisors
– Gary Kaminsky — Co-Host Wall Street Week, Contributor to Fox Business & News
– …plus the highest rated Advisors and RIAs sharing best practices.
Forbes features SHOOK’s 2016 Top Philanthropic Givers Ranking — Click Here.
- Top Advisors Summit
- Top Millennials Summit
- Top Women Advisors Summit
- Top Independent Advisors Summit
- Top Teams Summit
- Philanthropy Summit
- San Francisco
- Los Angeles
- New York
- South Florida